(Senior) Consultant / Project Manager – Full-time / Freelancer
Location: Duesseldorf, Munich or Home Office
Position / Role: Senior Developer / Software Architect
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Type of Position: Full-time / Freelancer
Travel: 30 – 80%
digitalDNA is a boutique consultancy company focussing on retail and commerce customers. We help our clients to make their digital projects and initiatives a success, with a strong focus on e-commerce and international expansion.
As founders of multiple internet-based companies, we know the digital challenges, both conceptual and operational. Our project know-how ranges from national to international projects in various industries for global brands and retailers: fashion, lifestyle, sports, retail, telecommunication, mail order and online pure players. In order to provide our clients with the need fitting project-specific staff for our services, we use a mix of our own consultants and an international network of experts.
As a consultant / project manager you will be responsible for our client’s project success or supporting part of a project. You will work for international (e-commerce) projects, thereby always being on our client’s side as part of the local team.
We offer both full-time employment and the option to work on a freelance basis.
What you will be doing
- Prepare and perform workshops with potential clients to identify their pain-points and fully support their strategy
- Lead or manage international digital (e-commerce) projects for global brands and retailers, thereby managing cross-functional project teams, e.g.
- Project- planning and conception
- Coordination of all relevant project stakeholders
- Selection processes for technologies, software and partners
- International rollouts to Europe, North America and Asia
- Manage budget, time and quality aspects of a project
- Post-launch optimization
- Experience with test automation and test automation frameworks
- Engage with digital trends and closely align with leading players in the industry
- Be part of our business development unit to support digitalDNA’s growth
- Identify new opportunities for business and potential niche services
What we are expecting
- Organisational all-round talents
- Cross-functional (international) project management experience, ideally in e-commerce environment. Proven track record of delivering projects within scope, time, budget and quality
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial- and hands-on mentality
- Experience with enterprise digital platforms like commerce, marketing, customer service (e.g. Salesforce, SAP Hybris, Magento, Commerce Tools, etc.) and general interest in technology
- Solid understanding of IT- processes and architectures (ideally in e-commerce environment)
- Candidates with experience in e-commerce fulfillment will be favoured
- Candidates with experience in international e-commerce rollouts will be favoured
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluency in English and German
- Ability to meet client travel requirements, when applicable
What we offer
- We are a great and pragmatic team with a hands-on mentality
- International project environments
- Exciting customers and projects with global brands
- Flat hierarchical structure in a fast-growing consultancy company
- Entrepreneurial and start-up like working atmosphere
- Possibility to grow with the company and quickly take over responsibility
- Personal development – Several advanced training programs and coaching
- Flexibility in the place of work
Any questions? Please send us an email: email@example.com
We are looking forward to receiving your application including your CV and a short resume.